Enjoy! xo, sarrlen

Contact Form

 

Séduire


Séduire
it means "Allure" in French.

It's offically summer here in the Philippines and it's really freaking hot. Well, we had a normal boring day and had a shoot instead. The dresses they wore in this shoot is authentic vintage because literally we found them at the storage house. These dresses were used by my sisters probably at the late 80's and yeah they remember everything they did when they were younger when they saw these vintage dresses and it was like nostalgia! The whole day was full of reminiscing about the happy and unforgettable moments of their lives.

By the way, these are my beautiful nieces. Just looking at these photos makes me wonder why the hell are they so beautiful and where the hell I came from? haha Well, don't judge me XD

So enough of that, let's start the set XD








Enjoy yer summer wherever you are :)
~~~
Fin

Total comment

Author

Unknown

0   comments

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply