Enjoy! xo, sarrlen

Contact Form

 

Smile :)

This charming little woman reminds me of my grandma who passed away years ago.

The first time I met her is 60km away from my home town. She was wearing her tribal dress and she didn't know how to speak vernacular (Bisaya) but she only spoke her tribal language. I was amazed with her courage to walk all the way from her ancestral place to the main city. I wanted to ask her why she went down to the city, why she left her beautiful place just to be in the chaotic city.



And after nine months, I met her again in the streets of my home town asking for food and coins. Her smile reminds me of my lola (grandma) and coincidentally, it was my lola's birthday when I saw her again. Maybe that's why I feel good about her. 

She can hardly understand every word I say but I was able to ask her some questions. She told us that she lives under the bridge with some people and she came from the Manobo tribe. She also told us that she came from San Fernando, Bukidnon, which one will take hours riding a bus just to get there. But I was AMAZED about her smile, her tattoos and her earrings. Her smile was so charming. Then I forgot asking  her name. haha 

It was just so amazing to meet a real Manobo like a random person in our slightly civilized city.

Her demure smile is precious.
Honestly, I wanted to take care of her. She gave me this feeling that my lola is still here with us and I love taking care of my lola. But I think it is better to leave her on her own. And I know that God will take care of her :)



~~~
By the way, I have a Dropr portfolio, you should check out that site. IT'S AWESOME THERE! :)

-----------------------------------
WARNING:

ANYONE WHO WILL USE ANY OF THESE PHOTOS WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE OWNER ARE VIOLATORS OF THE LAW AND WILL PAY FINES OF AT LEAST 200,000 pesos. PLEASE COOPERATE. THANK YOU :)



Total comment

Author

Unknown

0   comments

Post a Comment

Cancel Reply